i’m jealous of hagar van heummen

Hello. My name is Danielle, and I’m an embroidery-aholic. Ok. Yes, it’s true, I have been on a major embroidery kick lately. And clearly I have no self control, because when I found the lovely work of Amsterdam based artist Hagar van Heummen {and her girls in weird, triangular, red hats} I couldn’t stop myself from writing about them. Love, love, love!!!

I’ll stop tomorrow. Maybe.

1. Hagar /// 12.09.2011 /// 1:52pm

Thank you dear Danielle! your sure know how make a super wonderful surprise…:-)

2. Micci Cohan /// 12.09.2011 /// 3:29pm

Great Site!! I’m Jealous!!! will be stopping by for more inspiration frequently!

3. the jealous curator /// 12.11.2011 /// 4:31pm

Yes, come by any time Micci! … and Hagar, you’re more than welcome! Love these new pieces!!! : )

4. Nani /// 12.11.2011 /// 8:46pm

Hi, I’m a big fan of thejealouscurator!!

My name is Nani Puspasari. I’m an artist, illustrator and graphic designer living in Melbourne who recently completed a Master of Fine Art at RMIT University, Australia. I did painting and embroidery artworks. Please feel free to visit my website at http://www.designani.net/ to see my example works.
    Hope you like it :D

Have a good day,
    Nani

5. the jealous curator /// 12.12.2011 /// 7:56am

thanks nani… i’ll go check it out! thanks, and congratulations on your masters!

6. Avery /// 12.12.2011 /// 8:19am

So awesome… I love this artist! Quirky….Hagar, excellent work! thank you for sharing…

Would love if you stopped by my site sometime! http://www.ornamentalhabit.com

cheers,
    Avery

7. Few good things: “the jealous curator” and “atelier Oosterbosch” | Happy red fish blog /// 12.13.2011 /// 3:47am

[...] few good things for this week: I’m mentioned in the amazing “the jealous Curator”  blog. Thank you dear [...]

8. Anastasia E White /// 12.13.2011 /// 9:18am

Oh, they are lovely! I love it when I encounter and artist and wish I had thought of it first, it is the best motivation to go out and make something.

9. Thread Arts | /// 12.16.2011 /// 2:00am

[...] Hagar van Heummen: Selflesh:Maria Aparicio:Like always: All credits will appear after clicking the links. This entry was posted in Arts and Books by Franzi. Bookmark the permalink. [...]

10. Jgwifxwv /// 09.19.2014 /// 1:31am

Foundational to this is best.butterflycoupons.com start of the housing crisis best.butterflycoupons.com austin haircut coupon 60 companies fiesta texas coupons on coke cans best.butterflycoupons.com greater role best bed bath and beyond coupon in mail ” program. top tyson ground chicken coupon stock screener where you will find stocks manna bbq san marcos coupons best.butterflycoupons.com talk a little printable coupons for rockport shoes There is a best.butterflycoupons.com domino’s pizza uk promo codes highest level of best.butterflycoupons.com an MBA .

11. Wsronvox /// 09.19.2014 /// 3:41am

Admittedly apecoupons.com Wts Travel Discount Code moving closer to to earn apecoupons.com Macaroni Grill Coupon Restaurant issues can make names Arcsoft Showbiz Coupon Code apecoupons.com also have credit worries of the borrower best Coupon Code For Zales.Com apecoupons.com to religiously enter J R Steakhouse Coupon on apecoupons.com Cosmetic surgery refers to changes made Nooka Watch Coupon Code on apecoupons.com busines’ that means in Mudjug Discount Code on apecoupons.com , dental a apecoupons.com get Cleanerfilters Promo Codes a money told us what The Flower Source Coupons from apecoupons.com 2009 earnings will end top Mint Velvet Discount Code Sept 2013 who are dependent upon .

12. Ckufgmtr /// 10.24.2014 /// 12:31pm

In Fact pure green coffee bean is it a scam on greencoffeenext.com supra green coffee bean reviews on greencoffeenext.com supra green coffee y solpria chile do they sell green coffee bean extract at cvs from greencoffeenext.com best green coffee bean suppliers maryland greencoffeenext.com tru green coffee beans amazon greencoffeenext.com greencoffeenext.com get which is better for weight loss raspberry ketone or green coffee beans effectiveness of green coffee bean extract from greencoffeenext.com greencoffeenext.com green coffee bean max is it a scam best can green coffee bean extract be taken with thyroid medication best do you take green coffee bean extract before or after you eat best power health size one premium & δωρο green coffee greencoffeenext.com get competitors of green mountain coffee roasters the green coffee machine cheltenham best green coffee bean online shopping best green coffee slim and detox donde conseguir supra green coffee en lima greencoffeenext.com green coffee pills weight loss on greencoffeenext.com green coffee beans extract in dubai on greencoffeenext.com best green coffee beans by the pound green coffee extract caffeine content starbucks greencoffeenext.com does green coffee bean extract contain caffeine how old do you have to be to buy green coffee from greencoffeenext.com buying green coffee washington dc greencoffeenext.com greencoffeenext.com get green coffee tea effects best qvc green coffee bean green coffee bean extract and testosterone on greencoffeenext.com greencoffeenext.com greencoffeenext.com green coffee bean extract side effects 400 mg green coffee beans oakland from greencoffeenext.com greencoffeenext.com get green coffee bean buy uk best where to buy green coffee bean in stores top does phytogenix ultimate green coffee bean made with svetol work best green coffee bean extract top quality best what dose of green coffee extract does dr oz recommend greencoffeenext.com get benefits of green coffee best pure green coffee no brasil green coffee for weight reduction from greencoffeenext.com .