i’m jealous of the miaz brothers

Ooooh, the soft, gaussy, acrylic paintings of the Miaz Brothers. Yes. Acrylic paintings – not blurry photographs {although, I do enjoy the occasional blurry photo!}. I’m not quite sure how they do it, but Milan-born artists {and brothers} Roberto and Renato Miaz are clearly masters of the brush! Ahh, so very dreamy.

{via Booooooom}

1. Kari /// 12.11.2012 /// 8:50am

I was thinking a wall of these would look really fun in a home, then I went to their website and saw that the paintings are actually fairly large. Amazing! Reminds me of all those people from your past you would rather just forget about.

2. Rose /// 12.11.2012 /// 11:30am

These are awesome, I like that second one best. I would love to see these in person

3. brigitte /// 12.16.2012 /// 4:23pm

This looks like they have been done in photoshop, using the gaussian blur tool, down to the slight moire effect on some of them…
    Interesting concept tho.

4. Kleine auto /// 02.20.2013 /// 10:55am

Thanks for the tips about credit repair on all of this blog. Some tips i would advice people is always to give up this mentality that they buy now and pay out later. As being a society many of us tend to do that for many issues. This includes vacations, furniture, as well as items we would like. However, you should separate your current wants from the needs. When you’re working to improve your credit rating score you really have to make some trade-offs. For example you’ll be able to shop online to economize or you can turn to second hand shops instead of pricey department stores pertaining to clothing.

5. emas antam /// 03.24.2013 /// 9:14am

usually characterize the most fulfilling marriages and love relationships

6. harga emas hari ini /// 03.24.2013 /// 9:15am

So whether yours is in a difficult period right now, or you simply want to make a good relationship even better

7. source /// 05.15.2013 /// 7:20am

hello!,I like your writing very so much! proportion we communicate more approximately your article on AOL? I need a specialist in this area to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Having a look ahead to peer you.

8. My Shed Plans Review /// 07.26.2013 /// 9:35pm

One that doesn’t allow you to die completely.” Die? As she moved to climb up the beasts fell over, crashing via the railing.