ana teresa barboza

Oh my word. So good!!! I wrote about another embroidery artist last week, and in the comments field someone {aka Kelsey from The Tarot Nook} suggested I take a look at the work of Peruvian artist Ana Teresa Barboza. Yep. I loved it. I’m quite sure that an audible little ‘gasp’ snuck out of me when I clicked through to Ana Teresa’s site. Some of her work is so simple, and other pieces are incredibly complex – but all of them have so much feeling – and some of those feelings are pretty uncomfortable, especially in those last two pieces! Ouch.

1. brandi marie /// 10.15.2013 /// 7:31am

The images just kept getting better as I scrolled! Fantastic!

2. Julie /// 10.15.2013 /// 3:45pm

Oh, these are haunting, and amazing…

3. Meredith Adams [Brilliant Light Photography] /// 10.15.2013 /// 4:56pm

wow, absolutely incredible. Love the artists you share.

4. Julia /// 10.16.2013 /// 6:54am

Astonishing, wow! Thank you for sharing!

5. Kelsey Lynore /// 10.16.2013 /// 6:33pm

Oh, wow!! I’m so happy that you enjoyed her work! I thought you would; she’s one of my favorite contemporary artists. Simply stunning. :)

6. the jealous curator /// 10.16.2013 /// 6:51pm

yes! loved all of it so much! thank you for the tip! : )

7. Erin's Creative Energy /// 10.17.2013 /// 6:45am

Wow!

8. Susan /// 10.18.2013 /// 8:41am

LOVE her work; I’m totally jealous of, too!

9. Kelsey Lynore /// 10.18.2013 /// 7:44pm

Hi Jealous Curator,
    I just stumbled upon more mixed media embroidery that you might like: http://my-bones.tumblr.com/tagged/works. I’ve sent you to her works page. From what I can tell, she operates entirely independently off of her Tumblr; if people want to buy her art, they simply email her. Pretty cool! I love this wave of weaving and stitching, the overt feminization of art and its indistinction from craft. Anyway, FYI. :)
    Take care,
    Kelsey

10. annton /// 10.19.2013 /// 2:58am

those are so good, I have almost no words for it. the stitch into the chest, amazing. this work caught me on a level, I wasn’t expecting.

11. Rachel /// 10.19.2013 /// 7:13am

Just too stunning for words.

12. Teresa /// 10.19.2013 /// 7:41am

Stunning work, Love love love

13. tory burch バッグ /// 11.15.2013 /// 4:01pm

The survey signalled the pace of decline of employment in the Scottish construction sector accelerated sharply in the fourth quarter.
    tory burch バッグ http://www.eldib-ly.com/toryburch/

14. louis vuitton /// 11.22.2013 /// 4:54pm

Shopify has a vibrant ecosystem with lots of third-party vendors offering themes and “Apps, where you must sign up to use this Web-based software.” Dish’s Dodge wrote.
    louis vuitton http://www.refugelafemma.com/images/sacsmain-fr.php

15. {ARTIST SHOWCASE: unexpected florals} | The Sweet Escape /// 01.27.2014 /// 3:03am

[...] Ana Teresa Barboza via The Jealous Curator [...]

16. Friday Art Love | Who'd Have Thought? /// 01.28.2014 /// 5:05pm

[...] Immerse yourself in the amazing embroidery art of Peruvian artist Ana Teresa Barboza and you’ll never want to leave. Please see more here. [First seen at The Jealous Curator]. [...]

17. michael kors black watches /// 04.18.2014 /// 6:08pm

Kinds of Engines vacation packages ‘re affordable, of benefit nevertheless, you pick up every single single single ability required by specific bargain. Search Engine Optimization
    michael kors black watches http://www.crystalplasticsurgeons.com/includes/michael-kors-black-watches.html

18. nike blazer homme high /// 04.18.2014 /// 10:08pm

C么t茅 r茅activit茅, Acer a western european l. a,chicago bonne id茅e signifiant doter boy petit mobile d’un chipset double cur MediaTek MT6572 canc茅 脿 1 GHz, 512 Mo signifiant m茅moire vive (good old ram) Et n’t GPU Mali 400 mp. si l’ensemble obtient des ratings totalement catastrophiques dans absolument tous nos criteria, Il n’en reste pas moins que the substance Z3 s’av猫re finament 锚tre assez r茅actif au quotidien. Entre l’ouverture rapide des uses et l. a,chicago sat nav fluide dans l’ensemble des possibilities, L’appareil se montre finalement agr茅able 脿 manipuler. Surtout western european 茅gard 脿 boy tarif. and even 茅tonnant, l. a,chicago puce graphique Mali 400 mp n’est vraiment pas l脿 strain faire signifiant figuration puisqu’elle permet faire tourner mani猫re retivement flui certains jeux 3D tant assez exigeants! Bien s没r, Il ne faut pas esp茅rer pratiquer inactive end result 2 ou encore Real motorbike racing 3 dans toutes leur splendeur. Mais ces jeux “Tournent” Correctement sur the Z3, Ce qui s’av’e rrtre d茅j脿 une vraie an unexpected en soit.
    nike blazer homme high http://www.sistef.co.ao/nikefree-fr.asp?p=1098

19. nike blazer suede soldes /// 04.18.2014 /// 10:09pm

Quant 脿 la veille de l’engin, Elle tient la array pour n’t mod猫le d’entr茅e de gamme mais n’atteint jamais l’efficacit茅 et la long茅vit茅 qu’affichent l’iPad mac products galaxy ou la tabs 10.1 de samsung.Acer Iconia tabs W500
    nike blazer suede soldes http://www.sistef.co.ao/nikefree-fr.asp?p=2085

20. exclusive nike air max 97 /// 04.18.2014 /// 10:10pm

Et meme peut etre dans le but de terrible que j’ai 茅t茅 a mum premiere reunion!
    exclusive nike air max 97 http://www.sistef.co.ao/nikefree-fr.asp?p=231

21. nike blazer sb 2012 /// 04.18.2014 /// 10:11pm

Rachat pour SFR : Vers une r茅conciliation des op茅rateurs? forms bancaires et fiscaux stock茅s en coup d’oeil avec les the search engines GlassRachat pour SFR : Martin, Xavier, Vincent, Arnaud. les ennemis d’hier ze rabibochentSFR : Vivendi 脿 l’heure du choixRachat pour SFR : Il n’y the right ppours lien le 茅vint entre nombre d’op茅rteurs et urs trifsRcht SFR : Orange sera d il le dindon pour are generally farce?putquoi the search engines veut devenir fournisseur d’acc猫s 脿 InternetDes trials en ligne www mieux recruterPremi猫re apparition publique d’Edward Snowden aux Etats Unis depuis ses r茅v茅lationsLe retard f锚te ses 25 ansD茅sam茅ricaniser le nommage InternetEn on the move sur, gmail! Copie FacebookSFR : les sites to be fermes pour Bouygues aupr猫s du gouvernementSFR : L’offre pour Numericable valable jusqu’脿 vendrediputvenez l’ami euros Shaquille O’Neal seulement 430
    nike blazer sb 2012 http://www.sistef.co.ao/nikefree-fr.asp?p=1399