los angeles – march 22nd, 2014

LA, so I’m realllllly excited that Skylight Books asked me to come for a visit! On Saturday March 22, from 5-7pm, Skylight will be hosting a little Q&A/book release event, AND, I’m so thrilled to report that I won’t be there alone… two of the LA based artists from the book, Stephanie Vovas {Photography}, and Jenny Hart {Contemporary Embroidery/Drawing} will be there too!  We’re going to talk a little bit, answer a few questions, and then all three of us will have our pens ready if you’d like to have your book signed. Really it’s a just a chance to come to LA, get out from behind the computer and chat with people in person. I can’t wait… I hope you can come!

Where: Skylight Books /// 1818 N. Vermont Ave Los Angeles
When: Saturday March 22, 5- 6.30pm

Any questions, just give me a shout {or a leave a comment here}

1. Mary Gaspar /// 01.27.2014 /// 6:17am

I LOVE Skylight Books…used to walk there all the time when i lived in LA! So exciting. Well, wish I could go in person but am preordering my book:) Congrats and Good luck!!!

2. the jealous curator /// 01.27.2014 /// 8:57am

thanks mary! i wish you could come too!!

3. Jaime /// 01.27.2014 /// 8:45pm

It’s on my calendar!!!

4. the jealous curator /// 01.27.2014 /// 8:47pm

YAY!!! see you then (should i be looking for someone with curly hair, or straight hair?!!)

5. tijana /// 02.27.2014 /// 9:15pm

exciting! so there :)

6. the jealous curator /// 02.27.2014 /// 9:53pm

yay!

7. tijana quilici /// 02.28.2014 /// 1:22pm

do we need to rsvp anywhere?

8. Artists Offer Their Escapes from Creative Block | Radio Free /// 03.21.2014 /// 5:22pm

[...] from 50 Successful Artists, published this month by Chronicle Books, is having launch events at Skylight Books this Saturday in Los Angeles and on April 2 at Great.ly in Manhattan. As Krysa writes in her introduction: “I wanted to [...]

9. north face boxing day /// 12.18.2014 /// 7:34pm

Cher in addition insures Miley Cyrus’s I Hope You Find It, your bold move bearing in mind, this woman is Sixty seven. (Clients this album’s go over pic is really so very soft focus Cher is sort of cannot be seen.) Next summer stands out as the 50th holiday with Sonny as well as Cher’s Not any. A person reach Managed to get People Baby so perhaps then it’s time , for my child to relinquish.