erin fitzpatrick

American artist Erin Fitzpatrick paints a lot of portraits. A lot. Like, over 250 portraits in this series alone, a lot. And just to be clear, not all of them are fabulous women wearing glasses… but, the fabulous women wearing glasses are my absolute favorites! Can you tell? Love, love, love! ♥

1. maggie /// 04.22.2014 /// 8:44am

I am all about these fabulous women wearing glasses. Awesome find!

2. Erin Fitzpatrick /// 04.22.2014 /// 12:10pm

Thanks so much for checking out my paintings and featuring them on TJC. Maybe you should think about being a model for one of my upcoming pieces….
    Best,
    Erin Fitzpatrick

3. danielle (aka the jealous curator) /// 04.22.2014 /// 12:19pm

ha! i don’t know about that… but i do own some fabulous glasses! ;)

4. Rachael /// 04.22.2014 /// 8:55pm

These are so exciting! I’m an optician and an artist too. These are so inspiring.

5. the jealous curator /// 04.23.2014 /// 9:50pm

ha! that’s PERFECT!

6. KK /// 04.26.2014 /// 7:01pm

I love these so much that I felt inspired to leave a comment! These are just awesome! especially the first one. Thanks for sharing Danielle. A question, where do you find the pieces to list?

7. the jealous curator /// 04.26.2014 /// 8:52pm

yes! i love them too! do you mean where did i find erin’s pieces, or do you mean where do i find work to show in my posts? the first answer is that i found erin through saatchioline.com, but you can visit her site if you want to see more of her work: http://erinfitzpatrickportraits.tumblr.com/ … the second answer is, everywhere! i spend a lot of time looking on gallery sites, pinterest, etc but i also get about 30 submissions a day (which makes my “job” a lot easier!)