i’m jealous of henteco

Art that I can eat. Ok, this is a first on The Jealous Curator, but come on, you can’t tell me that these sugary little masterpieces aren’t art?!?! They’re soooo lovely, and probably very delicious! They are made by a pastry shop in Japan called henteco. I want to hang them on my wall… and then dip them in a glass of milk and eat ‘em up! Mmmm.

{via all the mountains}

1. Ana /// 09.28.2012 /// 6:34am

Yummy, yummy artfulness ^_^ !

2. Hagar /// 09.28.2012 /// 6:34am

:-) those are super great!!!

3. Bridget /// 09.28.2012 /// 7:42am

Love. It’s as if Yoshitomo Nara made animal cookies! Speaking of Nara, this: http://amzn.to/PdC0Bx. Could you just die?!

4. Jennifer /// 09.28.2012 /// 8:43am

Wow! I love them all!

5. Jörg /// 09.28.2012 /// 8:45am

I’m so hungry right now! (And jealous of course…)

6. the jealous curator /// 09.28.2012 /// 9:56am

ditto! ; )

7. Carmen /// 09.28.2012 /// 12:16pm

These are so insanely cute. I want to make stuffed animal versions for my kids!! Totally jealous!!!!

8. Jennifer /// 09.29.2012 /// 3:52pm

There are so cute! Oh my goodness! I wonder if my art teacher will let me do this for my next project…

9. Denise Laborde /// 09.30.2012 /// 8:34am

Wow!

10. Katherine /// 10.01.2012 /// 7:39am

Ahhhhhhhdorable!!!

11. allie kelley /// 10.03.2012 /// 7:17pm

adorable!

12. Saskia /// 10.05.2012 /// 3:23am

Yes! More edible art please! These definitely constitute art in my book. They’re way too cute too eat though, especially that grinning bear, fourth in line. He is perfect.

13. Pattern Pulp - Friday Quick Links! /// 10.05.2012 /// 2:01pm

[...] cloud installation via Jeannie Jeannie 2. These Japanese treats are almost too cute to eat! via The Jealous Curator 3. Silver-tipped brightly colored laces to punch up any pair of shoes via Plenty of Colour 4. Hand [...]

14. iva /// 10.14.2012 /// 5:41am

Of course they’re art. Edible art can only be a bonus. :)
    Too freakin’ adorable!

15. i’m jealous of henteco | Wake Up Idea /// 09.17.2013 /// 2:20am

[...] : http://www.thejealouscurator.com/blog/2012/09/28/im-jealous-of-henteco/ [...]

16. fake oakley oil rig sunglasses sale.oakley fake sunglasses /// 05.20.2014 /// 11:27am

The company and then the Down-town Lengthy Ocean Colleagues are working with designer Lyon to aid take a top-notch eaterie in order to load the land floors retail industry living space from the Lofts from Promenade, a good 104 item loft fashion condominium enhancement the fact that started out not too long ago, says Redevelopment Challenge Representative Carl Morgan. The company has spent thousands with helping the people living space during the Promenade, a 3 block walking area relating to This tree Voie and also Lengthy Ocean Boulevard via Underwater Boulevard to 3rd St. The actual Promenade this includes people fine art, gardening and also multi-purpose recreation area living space is seen as a significant check out the Se Whole village and also This tree.

17. i’m jealous of henteco | Wake Up Idea /// 07.30.2014 /// 12:12am

[...] : http://www.thejealouscurator.com/blog/2012/09/28/im-jealous-of-henteco/ Categories ArtsFoodProducts Tagged [...]

18. louboutin scarpe /// 11.19.2014 /// 10:51am

Aveva when it comes to terapia intensiva, 猫 stato ventilato artificialmente. Cosa mangiano, chop forza Stefan not for 猫 pi霉 legitimate. Pomodori? Chiaro. Aveva bisogno di benjamin tre quarti d’ora fino a fabulous che un period of time abbastanza profonda. Infine, lo depose when it comes to l脿 UDN pos貌 capo sul rami di abete abgeshcnittene. Afferr貌 usually are pipa post esso elizabeth lo guard貌 di nuovo disteso l矛 prima di lui lo ha dato los angeles terra.
    louboutin scarpe http://www.bellatavolawines.com/adm/cl-outlet.asp