i’m jealous of arnout van albada

I feel like I have to mention that Netherlands based artist Arnout van Albada paints all sorts of still-life objects… meat, cheese, rhubarb, butter, cans, peaches, vases, fish, bagels, raspberries… and the list goes on. I, however, could only focus on the jello molds and toilet paper. Hm. Not sure what that says about me, but I can tell you that all of his work {eitempera and oil on panel} is absolutely something to swoon over. So, so, so beautiful – yep, even the TP {um, is that a tiny 2-ply dolphin?!}

1. Blue Eyed Night Owl /// 07.22.2013 /// 10:28am

Wow! That is so realistic, yet so magical at the same time. Thanks for this wonderful tip:) I’ll be sure to check out the rest of his work too.

2. Margaret /// 07.23.2013 /// 5:39am

I’ve been following your page for awhile and i’m obsessed… (especially the Neil Krug posts). You have the best eye!! Thanks for the daily dose of art. This is seems like a nod to Wayne Thiebaud with a more realistic approach…

3. Margaret /// 07.23.2013 /// 5:40am

Also check out Thrush Holmes. He’s awesome! Just did a post on him myself. I feel like might fit into your style, very contemporary/cool multimedia works with neon

4. Kaki /// 07.23.2013 /// 11:54am

I’m crazy about this artist! such simple subjects…such lovely ways to show them.

5. the jealous curator /// 07.28.2013 /// 6:05pm

agreed! so lovely : )

6. the jealous curator /// 07.28.2013 /// 6:05pm

thanks for the link margaret : )

7. RANDOM FINDINGS ON A PLANE | D E S I G N L O V E F E S T /// 08.02.2013 /// 6:00am

[...] perfect color combinations. jello molds by arnout van albada, found here. [...]

8. Delicious Jello molds | /// 03.06.2014 /// 2:55am

[...] and beautifully coloured Jello molds by Netherlands based artist Arnout van Albada found today on thejealouscurator.com. They remind me of the delicious dessert paintings of Wayne [...]

9. http://www.webtv.kreftforeningen.no/no/canada-goose-jacket.html /// 09.19.2014 /// 9:04am

Jedenfalls tauften wir im Scherz das Vieh Karli den Killerkarpfen und erzhlten Fischern,prada outlet metzingen, die auf Besuch kamen (darunter auch einige Wiener) von dem Killer Karl,michael kors schuhe, der grte aller Karpfen,prada kleider, der sogar junge Wildenten frisst.

10. nike air max 1 retro running men shoes dark army-sail-rattan /// 10.31.2014 /// 1:12pm

Genius is about big ideas, not big data. Analysing the attributes and characteristics of anything is guaranteed to find some patterns. It is inherently a theoretical exercise, one that requires minimal thought once youve figured out what you want to measure. If youre not sure, just measure everything you can get your hands on. Since the number of observations the size of the sample is by definition huge, the laws of statistics kick in quickly to ensure that significant relationships will be identified. And who could argue with the data?

11. Women's North Face Plasmatic Jackets Cosmic Blue /// 10.31.2014 /// 6:01pm

malah dia biasa di Amerika, Kenapa tengok pakcik macam tu? Kamu lelaki,lainla kalau si Syafiah tu”“hmmm”Ain mengumam ### Hari ahad tba,long time no see”Rozyta menyapa. Kita kena redha, Sayang, Mungkin dengan cara lepaskan you merupakan pengorbanan I terhadap cinta kita. Dia masih dihantui bayangan arwah Zarina.” kata Fizwan kesal sebaik sahaja keluar dari balai polis.