autumn de wilde

Gasp! How gorgeous is this outdoor installation by photographer Autumn de Wilde?! It’s titled Lighting, Layers and Reflections, and from what I can tell she built it/shot it for a Chrysler Escalade ad. Well, whatever it was for, I just can’t get over how gorgeous these little, colorful, mirrored houses are! Oh, I sure hope they left them there after the shoot was over… can you imagine road-tripping past these beauties just as the morning sun is coming up?

1. Yana / NoMad Luxuries /// 01.31.2014 /// 7:56am

Just lovely- how something so simple and abstract can be so beautiful. Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

2. the jealous curator /// 01.31.2014 /// 8:06am

isn’t it gorgeous? that landscape reflected in the mirrors, those colors, the simplicity… perfection!

3. martina /// 01.31.2014 /// 10:17am

oh my god, this is so beautiful! I was just scrolling my facebook down and when I saw this, I had to go right back and have a proper stare! It is so beautiful, I already hear the crickets in the colorful shadows!

4. Jessica /// 01.31.2014 /// 10:33am

I am seriously in love with this idea. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! xo

5. Barbara /// 01.31.2014 /// 11:38am

Love these! If they were removed from that site and are looking for a home, they would be gorgeous at The De Cordova Museum and Sculpture Park in Lincoln, MA!

6. Kathy W /// 01.31.2014 /// 5:04pm

Oh! When I saw that first one I thought it was a collage of photos rather than a reflection. Wow!

7. Mary Gaspar /// 02.01.2014 /// 7:13am

This made my heart skip a beat-true love!

8. danielle (aka the jealous curator) /// 02.01.2014 /// 8:17am

me too! just so stunning… wishing i had them in my backyard! : )

9. Micheline Ryckman /// 02.02.2014 /// 7:42am

These are amazing!!! Wow!

10. inspiration wall :: february | they say she was a flower child. /// 02.03.2014 /// 3:35am

[...] grow and I love them all. – Mirrored lightboxes created by Autumn de Wilde. Look at the rest of the images to see their amazing effect on the surrounding landscape. A kaleidoscope world. – A fun and [...]

11. autumn de wilde | Økoko /// 02.09.2014 /// 8:54am

[...] via: thejealouscurator.com [...]

12. [Love List] 10 liens inspirants › Blog › Marie Guillaumet /// 02.13.2014 /// 11:02pm

[...] et land art : le blog The Jealous Curator (que j'adôôôre) m'a fait découvrir les installations magiques de Autumn de Wilde. L'artiste prend aussi de superbes [...]

13. Aurianne /// 03.02.2014 /// 2:27am

This is simply stunning. Everything about them is beautiful. Such rigid man made shapes in a natural environment of rolling hills and dry grass. It’s just brilliant.

14. Roya /// 03.03.2014 /// 10:28am

It’s curious how these photographs look painfully similar to Tierney Gearon’s Colorshape series.

15. Elena de Hados /// 03.28.2014 /// 8:41am

Fascinante!!!la transparencia, el color y su limpieza en contraste con la hierba seca me ha dejado sorprendida. :)

16. Sara /// 07.14.2014 /// 3:04pm

Wow!! Really great stuff. Beautiful and very surreal feeling. Reminds me of artist Phillip K. Smith’s desert installation “Lucid Stead”

17. shop /// 07.23.2014 /// 12:25pm

Stafford Rent in VA. Search listings for Real Estate Land lots sale rent Homes for Sale Spotsylvania Fredericksburg. Sun Realty and Sun Property Management “The Bright Choice for all of

18. Tanja /// 07.31.2014 /// 3:06am

No throwing stones if you get to live inside one of these, OK folks? Very lovely. Thanks for finding and sharing, willing curator!

19. autumn de wilde – Lighting, Layers and Reflections – de-rah /// 11.22.2014 /// 8:21am

[...] source: autumndewilde VIA: thejealouscurator [...]