autumn de wilde

Gasp! How gorgeous is this outdoor installation by photographer Autumn de Wilde?! It’s titled Lighting, Layers and Reflections, and from what I can tell she built it/shot it for a Chrysler Escalade ad. Well, whatever it was for, I just can’t get over how gorgeous these little, colorful, mirrored houses are! Oh, I sure hope they left them there after the shoot was over… can you imagine road-tripping past these beauties just as the morning sun is coming up?

1. Yana / NoMad Luxuries /// 01.31.2014 /// 7:56am

Just lovely- how something so simple and abstract can be so beautiful. Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

2. the jealous curator /// 01.31.2014 /// 8:06am

isn’t it gorgeous? that landscape reflected in the mirrors, those colors, the simplicity… perfection!

3. martina /// 01.31.2014 /// 10:17am

oh my god, this is so beautiful! I was just scrolling my facebook down and when I saw this, I had to go right back and have a proper stare! It is so beautiful, I already hear the crickets in the colorful shadows!

4. Jessica /// 01.31.2014 /// 10:33am

I am seriously in love with this idea. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! xo

5. Barbara /// 01.31.2014 /// 11:38am

Love these! If they were removed from that site and are looking for a home, they would be gorgeous at The De Cordova Museum and Sculpture Park in Lincoln, MA!

6. Kathy W /// 01.31.2014 /// 5:04pm

Oh! When I saw that first one I thought it was a collage of photos rather than a reflection. Wow!

7. Mary Gaspar /// 02.01.2014 /// 7:13am

This made my heart skip a beat-true love!

8. danielle (aka the jealous curator) /// 02.01.2014 /// 8:17am

me too! just so stunning… wishing i had them in my backyard! : )

9. Micheline Ryckman /// 02.02.2014 /// 7:42am

These are amazing!!! Wow!

10. inspiration wall :: february | they say she was a flower child. /// 02.03.2014 /// 3:35am

[...] grow and I love them all. – Mirrored lightboxes created by Autumn de Wilde. Look at the rest of the images to see their amazing effect on the surrounding landscape. A kaleidoscope world. – A fun and [...]

11. autumn de wilde | Økoko /// 02.09.2014 /// 8:54am

[...] via: thejealouscurator.com [...]

12. [Love List] 10 liens inspirants › Blog › Marie Guillaumet /// 02.13.2014 /// 11:02pm

[...] et land art : le blog The Jealous Curator (que j'adôôôre) m'a fait découvrir les installations magiques de Autumn de Wilde. L'artiste prend aussi de superbes [...]

13. Aurianne /// 03.02.2014 /// 2:27am

This is simply stunning. Everything about them is beautiful. Such rigid man made shapes in a natural environment of rolling hills and dry grass. It’s just brilliant.

14. Roya /// 03.03.2014 /// 10:28am

It’s curious how these photographs look painfully similar to Tierney Gearon’s Colorshape series.

15. Elena de Hados /// 03.28.2014 /// 8:41am

Fascinante!!!la transparencia, el color y su limpieza en contraste con la hierba seca me ha dejado sorprendida. :)

16. Sara /// 07.14.2014 /// 3:04pm

Wow!! Really great stuff. Beautiful and very surreal feeling. Reminds me of artist Phillip K. Smith’s desert installation “Lucid Stead”