abigail brown

Sweet, and weird… yep, easily one of my favorite combinations! These are one of a kind, paper mache “creature” masks by London based artist Abigail Brown. Each one is so special, and funny, and cute, and yes, kinda weird. I love each of them, but hung together in a cluster? Oh boy… it’s like a beautifully bizarre zoo hanging on the wall! LOVE. ps. that happy little sloth is killing me with his cuteness. [Available in her shop]

{via art is a way}

1. madison /// 08.25.2014 /// 7:52am

These are sooo dang cute, especially that sloth and fox. :) thanks for sharing. going to order me one…or a gaggle.

2. the jealous curator /// 08.25.2014 /// 8:20am

yes! a gaggle! i want a little zoo on my wall too!

3. claire /// 08.26.2014 /// 1:50am

Love, love Abigail’s work. I hadn’t seen her papier mache animals, so cute!

4. Abigail Brown Art – Paper Mache Animal Masks – Kids Wall Decor | Small for Big /// 08.27.2014 /// 3:00am

[...] to The Jealous Curator for the heads up! Share the [...]

5. dennis shaffner /// 08.27.2014 /// 4:44am

as refreshingly beautiful and simple as a collection of paper kites to grace an empty wall…

6. Abbie /// 09.04.2014 /// 12:41pm

I love these SO much (especially the black bear)!

7. katy /// 09.08.2014 /// 3:33pm

Love these!! so many of my favorite creatures!!

8. Friday Links - Installaholic /// 09.12.2014 /// 12:11pm

[...] mache “creature masks” by London based artist Abigail Brown (you can buy them on her [...]

9. Friday Links | SI Services /// 09.12.2014 /// 1:20pm

10. debbie /// 09.14.2014 /// 2:16am

cool

11. Robin + Rose Design /// 10.19.2014 /// 8:25pm

Totally agree on the adorableness of the happy little sloth.

12. winter jackets for sale in calgary /// 10.24.2014 /// 9:09am

Heya are using Wordpress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

13. neverfull louis vuitton kanye west dons /// 10.24.2014 /// 3:06pm

Hey there! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask. Does running a well-established blog like yours require a lot of work? I’m completely new to running a blog however I do write in my diary daily. I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
    neverfull louis vuitton kanye west dons http://www.tanjo.it/public/image/louis-vuitton-outlet-26/n@7neverfull-louis-vuitton-kanye-west-dons27cz.asp