endless summer by lisa golightly

Oh summer, you’re so dreamy. Fading memories of summers past in the most gorgeous hues of blue! This is a new body of work by one of my favorite artists, Portland based Lisa Golightly. All of these paintings are part of a new show, titled quite appropriately Endless Summer, which opens this Friday {October 3rd, 7-9pm} in the city of endless summer, Los Angeles.

*The show has been organized by Goodeye Gallery, and will be hung at House of Honey {more details here}. You should totally go – not only will all of these amazing originals be there, so will Lisa!

1. maggie /// 09.29.2014 /// 10:45am

Love these. Luckily, since I live in Los Angeles, I get to hang onto summer for a little while longer.

2. danielle (aka the jealous curator) /// 09.29.2014 /// 10:51am

HA! yeah… endless summer indeed! (not quite the same in canada!) 😉 … hope you can go check out the show! lisa’s work in person is FANTASTIC!

3. danielle @ this picture book life /// 09.29.2014 /// 11:56am

Thanks so much for posting this! I’m going to try and make it on Friday. (I already have three of her prints, thanks to your recommendation.) 🙂

4. the jealous curator /// 09.29.2014 /// 4:02pm

oh great, danielle! have fun!

5. Robin /// 09.30.2014 /// 5:21am

I love these… They have such a dreamy & detached Edward Hopper kind of feeling. I can practically hear the muffled sounds of the beach.

6. Laura dunn /// 10.17.2014 /// 4:26am

Love these! I actually feel like I need to squint into the sun to look at them.

7. the jealous curator /// 10.17.2014 /// 8:30am

yes! me too!

Instant Max AI Immediate Byte Stock Blast Pro Contemporary artists from around the world are featured every day, as well as weekly content about show openings, art making headlines, must Visit canadian cigarette brands Discountciggs.com site which is fast , clean and designed beautifully.