jeremy miranda

jeremymiranda
jeremymiranda2

Sigh. Gorgeous. This is the exquisite work of American painter Jeremy Miranda. I’ve written about his lonely icebergs, and his magical greenhouses, and now I’m writing about these… these beautiful spaces, which I assume to be his studio, completely overgrown and intertwined with his dreamy landscapes. This series feels like a lovely glimpse into Jeremy’s world – where reality meets imagination. I’m not sure if that was his intention, but that’s my theory and I’m sticking to it {Jeremy, if you read this, let us know!}

1. Frances Marin /// 02.02.2015 /// 8:54am

Jeremy Miranda’s art is the stuff of beautiful dreams. I absolutely love his work. I agree, reality meets imagination:)

2. Carla /// 02.02.2015 /// 11:20am

Beautiful work! What an atmosphere! In and Out blurred. Thanks for sharing this artist.

3. Py /// 02.02.2015 /// 11:46am

I’d wish these were available on print

4. the jealous curator /// 02.02.2015 /// 1:55pm

he does have some of his work available as prints… have a look here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/jeremymiranda?section_id=7574797&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1

5. jeffrey postma /// 02.02.2015 /// 2:59pm

Intriguing work, thanks a lot for this post

6. maisie /// 02.02.2015 /// 8:57pm

love these!

7. Nicky Whitehead /// 02.03.2015 /// 12:54pm

Oh, how I love Jeremy Miranda’s work. Will be following him.

8. Pattern Pulp - Friday Quick Links! /// 02.06.2015 /// 2:01pm

[…] 1. SCAD’s colorful exploration of micro housing via design-milk 2. Adorable DIY Valentine’s mini-zine via design*sponge 3. Fun painterly rectangles via Poppytalk 4. Sally King Benedict’s gorgeous series of abstract portraits via Honestly WTF 5. Awesome mirrored coffee mugs that reflect their saucers via Colossal 6. A great interview with Grace Bonney via The Great Discontent 7. Fabulously colorful vessels by KLEIN&SCHÖN via The Design Files 8. More attractive than your average acoustic panels via Present & Correct 9. Who needs taxidermy when you can have flowers via Lost at E Minor 10. Interview with the Milleneufcentquatrevigntquatre team via Textile Arts Center 11. An adorable DIY leather heart peter pan collar via The House That Lars Built 12. Beautiful dreamy paintings by Jeremy Miranda via The Jealous Curator […]