elin thomas

elin

I have never been so happy to see mold. In fact, this might be the prettiest “mold” I have ever seen! UK based artist Elin Thomas crochets and embroiders these little art-meets-science specimens in the prettiest of palettes. Hurray for spores and fuzzy growths!

{via Brown Paper Bagps. if you’d like to own some of this pretty mold, you can find it in Elin’s shop.

1. Amber P /// 05.07.2015 /// 6:59am

love love love

2. Heidi /// 05.07.2015 /// 7:57am

As a microbiologist that has contaminated plates too many times, these are by far the prettiest I have seen. She has really captured the beauty possible, and is so spot on with those two moulds growing together in the third image. Love!

3. Sarina Diakos /// 05.07.2015 /// 2:07pm

Oh my! I’m just so taken with these

4. The Glamorous Housewife /// 05.08.2015 /// 7:45am

That is the most glamorous mold I have ever seen, so I bought one! Thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

5. 26+ New Crochet Patterns and More Crafty Link Love | /// 05.09.2015 /// 6:09am

[…] @jealouscurator shared the crochet mold art of Elin Thomas […]

6. Amelieke van de Lavoir /// 05.09.2015 /// 8:26am

I think molds ARE beautiful, and so are these! Love it!

7. Betsy /// 05.11.2015 /// 4:20am

Awesome… There is beauty in anything. It is all about perceptions. Same is true of beautiful things that reach too far and turn ugly. I pray I will always be like mold. 🙂

Penn State University petri dish girl

8. 25 New Examples of Inspiring, Interesting Crochet Art | /// 07.14.2015 /// 7:24am

[…] @jealouscurator shared the crochet mold art of Elin Thomas […]

Instant Max AI Immediate Byte Stock Blast Pro Contemporary artists from around the world are featured every day, as well as weekly content about show openings, art making headlines, must Visit canadian cigarette brands Discountciggs.com site which is fast , clean and designed beautifully.