i’m STILL jealous of tracciamenti

Whoa ~I’m feeling dizzy from the jealousy overload. Ok so, this is the third time that I’ve written about Italian artist TRACCIAMENTI. I love all of her work, but her dress series… well, it kinda kills me. That first one with the rainbow? Neon yellow on black? And that final one above???… LOVE! Oh dear, I might have to sit down for a minute.

{Happy weekend to you all… and if you live in Vancouver, I hope I’ll see you at Gather Pop-up in Gastown!}

1. Laura /// 07.29.2012 /// 10:43am

I think I fell down!

2. the jealous curator /// 07.29.2012 /// 9:47pm

yup… me too.

3. Jill /// 07.31.2012 /// 2:02pm

These are AMAZING! I think they’d look fantastic individually framed and hung in a row on the walls of a sewing room (if only I had a sewing room.). Thanks for sharing. I’m a big fan of your site.

4. Pattern Pulp - Friday Quick Links! /// 08.03.2012 /// 12:32pm

[...] in Boston via The Fox is Black 11. In love with TRACCIAMENTI’s series of dress illustrations via The Jealous Curator 12. Adoring these dreamy outdoor beds via Honestly [...]

5. Amy /// 08.14.2012 /// 7:17am

I see things and say damn, I could have done that or I’ve already done that and no one noticed. ha.

6. Mondays, Maggie Muses: Geometrics | re-souL rocks /// 08.20.2012 /// 7:27am

[...]   Tracciamenti via the jealous curator [...]

7. tory burch eddie flats sale /// 09.19.2014 /// 3:45am

Right now it appears like Wordpress is the best blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

8. buy louis vuitton neverfull bag gm /// 09.19.2014 /// 5:24am

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Regards!

9. waterproof ugg boots /// 09.19.2014 /// 10:32am

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Thanks

10. Air Jordan Flight The Power /// 09.19.2014 /// 10:04pm

” Menantu tak sama dengan anak???”

11. outlets michael kors /// 09.20.2014 /// 5:41am

Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!
    outlets michael kors http://ctlinks.com.tw/upload/mk/w96outlets-michael-korst1653yv.asp

12. mulberry discount store /// 09.20.2014 /// 10:11am

I’m not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

13. replica designer handbags outlet /// 09.20.2014 /// 11:10am

Great transaction. Item as described and fast shipping, thank you!

14. air max one leopard /// 11.26.2014 /// 1:49pm

Les fameuses robes de John Galliano, leurs milliers de petits boutons et leur coupe dans le biais sont 脿 moiti茅 prix, soit en moyenne 928 euros.

15. Nike Womens Shox R6 /// 11.26.2014 /// 2:06pm

This is telling enough in and of itself. But it’s another response, from Altman’s letter, which really jumps out at me. Responding to a quotation in the article from Glenn Smucker, Altman says that “in fact, Smucker is a competing consultant and has a clear conflict of interest when commenting on Dalberg’s work”.

16. xmbnzxwo /// 11.26.2014 /// 5:26pm

The Jealous Curator /// curated contemporary art /// i’m STILL jealous of tracciamenti
    xmbnzxwo http://www.g8s8uw727138e3×1mkxwl3xcl0t3698rs.org/