serena garcia dalla venezia

serena

Gasp! So many colors, and oh so many little balls of hand-sewn goodness hanging on the wall! This is the organic/organized work of Chilean artist Serena Garcia Dalla Venezi. I can’t decide if I want to lie down on them, hang them on my wall, or eat them! Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to go chew several flavors of bubblegum for breakfast.

{via Lisa Congdon on Pinterest}

1. leigh hannan /// 09.06.2016 /// 6:41am

ok, I want to both cover my walls in these and eat them

2. Beth McBride /// 09.06.2016 /// 7:34am

I want to have a body sized one so I can lay on it. They look so comfy!

3. the jealous curator /// 09.06.2016 /// 7:56am

4. Francisca Riesco /// 09.07.2016 /// 4:08am

Yo tengo su maravillosa obra en un muro en mi casa, se ve increíble!!!!!!

5. Bernardita jaramillo /// 09.07.2016 /// 3:00pm

I would love to buy your art? Is it possible? Please let me
    Know. Regards.

6. the jealous curator /// 09.07.2016 /// 3:04pm

hi bernardita, you’ll have to reach out to her directly. here’s her email: sere.garcia@gmail.com

7. My Design Stories » Submit your design story and share it with the world!Textile Sculptures Created From Dozens of Multicolored Orbs by Serena Garcia Dalla Venezia Textile Sculptures Created From Dozens of Multicolored Orbs by Serena Garcia Dalla Ve /// 09.09.2016 /// 12:05am

[…] Chilean textile artist Serena Garcia Dalla Venezia creates thoughtfully composed arrangements of hand-sewn fabric balls, producing texture and depth by grouping together dozens of differently sized and shaped spheres. Appearing almost like organic growths, her works seem to be transforming before your eyes, which makes sense when you consider her fascination with accumulation and chaos. You can see more of Venezia’s smaller works and large-scale installations on her website. (via The Jealous Curator) […]

8. My Design Stories » Submit your design story and share it with the world!Textile Sculptures Created From Dozens of Multicolored Orbs by Serena Garcia Dalla Venezia - My Design Stories /// 09.09.2016 /// 12:08am

9. Textile Sculptures Created From Dozens of Multicolored Orbs by Serena Garcia Dalla Venezia | USA Art News /// 09.09.2016 /// 4:47am

[…] Chilean textile artist Serena Garcia Dalla Venezia creates thoughtfully composed arrangements of hand-sewn fabric balls, producing texture and depth by grouping together dozens of differently sized and shaped spheres. Appearing almost like organic growths, her works seem to be transforming before your eyes, which makes sense when you consider her fascination with accumulation and chaos. You can see more of Venezia’s smaller works and large-scale installations on her website. (via The Jealous Curator) […]

10. Caren /// 09.09.2016 /// 9:16am

I just adore these ! They are so Fun!

11. Pattern Pulp - Friday Quick Links! /// 09.09.2016 /// 2:01pm

[…] to fashion spreads via Trendland 2. Serena Garcia Dalla Venezi’s hand-sewn works of art via The Jealous Curator 3. Twelve artists customize 12 clocks for Hunting Collective via The Design Files 4. Willian […]

12. Rebecca Bense /// 09.10.2016 /// 3:45am

WOW! So creative. I thought they were painted rocks at first. Dig the variety of sizes too creates a real visual tension making me want to keep looking and looking…trying to figure out if there are representational of any thing in particular. The round one in particular reminds me of those test to see if you are color blind- but not quite! Fun! Thank you for sharing- Becky

13. Elisa Storer /// 09.10.2016 /// 5:49am

Preciosos obras, los colores hermosos

14. Nikke /// 09.10.2016 /// 10:58am

lovely little colorful clumped together balls! i was chomping on bubblegum just now….it is an appropriate viewing snack for this art! i heart this pretty art!

15. Tatiana de Louvois /// 09.11.2016 /// 10:13pm

Serena, lindisima tu obra y que trabajo! me encantan!

16. Isabelle /// 09.16.2016 /// 11:01am

is there a tutorial available?

17. Vibrant Textile Artwork showing Colorful Orbs by Talented Sculptor Serena Garcia Dalla Venezia - /// 09.20.2016 /// 8:51am

[…] Further Information // “Vibrant Textile Artwork showing Colorful Orbs by Talented Sculptor Serena Garcia Dalla Venezia” // All the images shown within this post are © Copyright Serena Garcia Dalla Venezia. You can see more of her work over at her website. Via Thejealouscurator. […]

18. Pam Powell /// 09.21.2016 /// 2:39pm

Love Selena’s work? Any idea what kind of fabric she uses? Some looks like knit but the smooth ones I don’t know!
    Thanks!

19. Lenore Feldman /// 02.03.2017 /// 10:17pm

Please send me information on pricing. I love your work.
    Lenore Feldman

20. Gemma /// 05.01.2017 /// 9:56am

Dear

Can you give me price? How about ship it to Italy?
    Regards
    Gemma

21. Karenreese /// 07.11.2017 /// 3:04pm

Beautiful work!! I thought they were painted rocks at first. Just extraordinary

22. Textile Sculptures Created From Dozens of Multicolored Orbs by Serena Garcia Dalla Venezia – EEKEE /// 07.30.2017 /// 2:40pm