i’m jealous of yuko takada keller

Inhale…… aaaand, exhale. Ahhh. These gorgeous installations, by Denmark-based Japanese artist Yuko Takada Keller, make me want to stop for a moment and take a deep cleansing breath. They also make me wish that I knew how to create such beautiful, airy installations using small, triangular, hand-colored pieces of tracing paper. Hmm, perhaps I should take another deep breath.

{via Squid Blog}

1. Color Collective /// 08.27.2010 /// 7:34am

Yay! I’m in love with Yuko’s work. Breathtaking!

2. Daughter Earth /// 08.27.2010 /// 8:35am

beautiful!

3. European Chic /// 08.27.2010 /// 2:29pm

Oh, imagine having one of these art works floating above your bed…

4. barbara /// 08.28.2010 /// 6:20am

Wow, absolutely amazing!!!

5. Kaitlyn /// 08.28.2010 /// 6:56pm

oh. my god.

i am in love.

thank you for this post!!!

6. 247square /// 04.25.2012 /// 6:07am

That is AWESOME! I wish we could see more; maybe the documentation of people looking at these installations / just to see it in relation to them

7. Gorgeous Paper Sculptures from Yuko Takada Keller | hopebordeaux /// 05.30.2012 /// 8:52pm

[…] stumbled across the most amazing images of sculptor Yuko Takada Keller’s work on this website, The Jealous Curator. Aren’t they beautiful? Little bits of paper. I think my favorite might be Reflection from […]

8. Theresa /// 10.06.2012 /// 6:43pm

Beautiful; would love to see an entry in Grand Rapids MI “Art Prize” with artists from all over the world and one of the largest prizes. Check out site at http://www.artprize.org.

9. Art of Yuko Takada Keller | YUmbrellAN /// 04.25.2013 /// 6:41am

[…] https://www.thejealouscurator.com/blog/2010/08/27/im-jealous-of-yuko-takada/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading… Bookmark the permalink. […]

10. Yuko Takeda Keller | Ashley's Inspiration Blog /// 04.06.2014 /// 6:46pm

[…] Source: https://www.thejealouscurator.com/blog/2010/08/27/im-jealous-of-yuko-takada/ […]

11. Inês machado /// 06.21.2015 /// 5:02pm

So beautiful

Instant Max AI Immediate Byte Stock Blast Pro Contemporary artists from around the world are featured every day, as well as weekly content about show openings, art making headlines, must Visit canadian cigarette brands Discountciggs.com site which is fast , clean and designed beautifully.