i’m still jealous of rune guneriussen

Sigh. The photographic installations of Rune Guneriussen. I wrote about him just a little over two years ago {my how time flies when you’re jealous!}, and he’s been very busy since then. Lamps, and books, and tables all finding new, temporary homes in the wilderness… just long enough for Rune to photograph them – and then just as magically as they appeared, they’re gone again. I wish he’d leave them there for a little while! I’d love to be out for a hike and come upon, well, any of these amazing groupings! Oh, and did I mention scale:

Yep… BIG and beautiful! This work is currently being shown at Rhein Galerie Bonn {exhibition shown above},¬†until November 10th 2012.

1. Araya @ Wind and Willow Home /// 10.09.2012 /// 9:15am

Totally love this. So whimsical.

2. Emma Stockholm /// 10.09.2012 /// 9:40am

wow!!

3. Erin's Creative Energy /// 10.09.2012 /// 1:28pm

I would love to go on a hike and come across a field of lamps turned on. That would be amazing!

4. Anna /// 10.09.2012 /// 2:23pm

These are just so beautiful! Just imagine walking through the woods and coming across a party of colourful lamps – like something from another world. Thank you for sharing this stunning work.

5. Pattern Pulp - Friday Quick Links! /// 10.12.2012 /// 2:01pm

[…] sequined sweater via Honestly WTF 11. Gorgeous photographic installations by Rune Guneriussen via The Jealous Curator 12. Paper cut inspired wall hanging project via […]

6. Jenn /// 10.12.2012 /// 4:14pm

I love the circle of lamps in the field!

7. Artsy Forager /// 10.18.2012 /// 10:10am

OK, these? Frickin’ amazing. Like Andy Goldsworthy but more whimsical and fun. Love.

8. Anika /// 11.05.2012 /// 7:17pm

WOW. I’d actually not seen Guneriussen’s art before and I’m amazed! I’m a big fan of Andy Goldsworthy, so I really love this unique melding of the natural and human. Thanks for sharing!

9. Things I Love Thursday, vol. 25 « Dressed to Chill /// 01.03.2013 /// 5:13pm

[…] Outdoor art installations by Rune Guneriussen¬†(via Hither and Yon) […]

10. Michael Angelo /// 02.15.2013 /// 3:06am

This is astonishing! Love the tranquility this kind of art expresses. If only I had visited the exhibition!

– Keep up with the great work, your site is awesome! Michaelangelo xx

11. karmika /// 02.09.2017 /// 2:58am

Lovely page, yours, envious girl. And I fully agree, only envy is the answer to those simple creativity works.

Instant Max AI Immediate Byte Stock Blast Pro Contemporary artists from around the world are featured every day, as well as weekly content about show openings, art making headlines, must Visit canadian cigarette brands Discountciggs.com site which is fast , clean and designed beautifully.